Registration for the 2023 Annual Convention is open!
1) Active Board of Directors working in accordance with by-laws
2) Professional staff or contractors working under guidance of Board of Directors
3) Regular and efficient meetings followed by timely follow-up on action items
4) Good and on-going email, phone and/or personal communications
5) Work according to plans and revise as needed
6) Continually monitor finances
7) Ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws, reporting, licenses and certifications
8) Work hard and have fun
These steps are summarized suggestions. We advised you to contact a co-op development specialist to assist with the steps outlined.